What is the total size (in Liters) of the Mk-420 system?
What is the total size (in Liters) of the complete Mk-710 system?
554L system (4 quadrants)
What are the processing capabilities in material?
10 lbs/4.5 kg per tube
- MK-420 biomass in = 60 lbs/27 kg (6 tubes)
MK-710 biomass in = 240 lbs/108 kg (24 tubes)
How much gas runs through the system per run?
MK-420, 47 lbs per run
- MK-710, 192 lbs per run
How much material can be processed per cycle? How long do cycles take?
- MK-420 biomass in = 60 lbs/27 kg
- MK-710 biomass in = 240 lbs/108 kg
8 hour cycles for deployment to full recovery
What is the power consumption (FLA)?
3Phase, 240 V, 30 amps
Using a Haskel pump will require a screw compressor
What laboratory requirements are there?
Volatile manufacturing license
- MK-420: Minimum 120 sq ft additional 160 sq ft for computer control room
- MK-710: Minimum 250 sq ft additional 160 sq ft for computer control room
What are the recovery rates?
- Recovers 90 - 97% of solvent per run